Services and Facilities
Southeast Renal Research Associates has a state of the art facility with comprehensive services. Our supporting modalities include:
- On-Site Full-Service CLIA certified Clinical Laboratory
- On-Site ICAVL-certified Ultrasound Lab offering abdominal procedures (including kidney, bladder, kidney-vascular) and interpretation
- On-Site Anemia Management Program with IV-Iron and ESA Administration
- On-Site Infusion Center
In addition to our onsite resources, we have strategic affiliation with several specialty medical centers.
- Our Investigators are credentialed at ten acute-inpatient centers, including three centers are that are considered major regional referral centers (one a Level I trauma center, and the others Level II).
- SERRI works with thirteen chronic dialysis centers, and four acute dialysis centers that see over 1,000 ESRD and acute disease patients. Patient modalities at these centers include in-center hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, and peritoneal.